火币网 www.tianxiazhuan.cn 1. 我们的班长被认为是我们班上最好的学生。(regard)
2. 现代科学技术的发展使我们的社会发生了巨大变化。(bring about)
8. 良好的健康取决于好的食物、运动和充足的睡眠。(depend on)
9. 那个学期他阅读的不是一本英语小说而是五本英语小说。(not… but)
17. 电子邮件同电话一样，在日常交流中起着重要作用。(as well as)
1.Our monitor is regarded as the best student in our class.
2.The development of modern science and technology has brought about great changes to our society.
3.You can’t learn English well without practicing speaking English.
4.Everyone should know how to obey the traffic rules, and thus many traffic accidents can be avoided.
5.I have come to realize that one can’t learn a foreign language well unless he works hard.
6.You should concentrate on your lessons in class, otherwise you can’t understand what the teacher has said.
7.He broke his neighbour’s windows again, which made his parents very angry.
8.Good health depends on good food, exercise and enough sleep.
9.Within that term he read not one English novel but five.
10.Whether he had been admitted to that university or not worried his parents.
11.It won’t be long before we visit that museum.
12. In spite of many difficulties, we’ll still carry out our plan through to the end.
13. On hearing the news that 2008 Olympic Games would be held in China, I jumped up because of joy.
14. The government provided medicine and food supplies for the people in the area affected by flood.
15. It is reported that one-third of the cities in the country are short of water supply.
16. The trade talks between the two companies broken down so that their managers had to look for another trade partner.
17. E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
18. The reason that the students explained to the teacher for Mary’s absence was that she was down with flu.
19. If you hadn’t stayed late last night, you wouldn’t be so sleepy now.
20. Action should be taken to prevent hackers from breaking into our computer system.